top of page

Filing Taxes

If you got a W2 form for your job you may be owed back from the state and federal government!

You will need to fill out a form for the Federal government and the State of Minnesota


1) The easiest method is to use one of these software apps:

a. IRS Free File Program by Turbo Tax

b. Tax Act (they try to upsell you for additional services)


If you are eligible for a refund you will get your money sooner if you file electronically – the software willask you if you want to do this for a small fee.

You can request a direct deposit into your bank account, which gets the check into your hands faster.

This is really helpful if you do not have a stable address to get a mailed check.

bottom of page